A makeup artist is someone who uses cosmetic techniques and processes to create beauty upon the human body.
- Makeup Tools / Categories of Cosmetics
- Creating a Flawless Base
- Perfecting Foundation, working with Different Product Textures
- Contouring Techniques / Shading & Highlighting
- Camouflage Makeup Techniques
- Waterproof Makeup
- Bridal Makeup Looks / Techniques for Day, Evening & Studio
- Eye / Cheek / Lip Makeup Techniques
- Fashion & Glamour Makeup Techniques
- Fashion Catwalk Looks, Smoky Eyes, Nude Look, Retro Looks, Eyelash ☐Beauty etc
- Eyebrow Shaping / Tweezing
- Theatre Makeup Techniques
- Character Makeup, eg Clown, Opera, Horror, Fantasy etc
- Face Painting, Body Art, Henna Art
- Special Effects & Casualty Makeup
- Creating Wounds, Burns, Scars , Wrinkles etc
- Modelling works, changing Facial Features, noses, chins etc
- Making effects such as Burnt Skin, Bullet Holes, Gangrene Leg etc
- Hair Works, working with Crepe Hair to make stubbles etc.
- Creating a Bald Look
- Fashion Hairstyling Techniques
- Working with Hair Dryer / Flat Iron to create Straight Hair / Curls etc.
- Creating Up-do Hairstyles, Bunning, Plaits etc.
- Makeup Designs and Styling for Portfolio Preparation